Inspired from an ancient Chinese trellis pattern, this organic wool rug is hand-crafted, using organic dyes. This rug brings worldly sophistication and charm to any room.
- Handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
- Custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time.
- Custom sizes, colors and shapes (runner, circle, rounds) are available
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown.
- All made-to-order items are non refundable.
Pricing:Prices start at 8' x 10' rug size.This is our minimum order for a custom rug. Any size under 8' x 10' (80 square feet) may be ordered, and the price for an 8 x 10 rug will apply.
Our handtufted rugs are made by punching strands of wool or cotton into an organic cotton canvas which is stretched on a frame. Master weavers “tuft” using a hand-operated “tufting-gun.”
Once the weaver has tufted the pattern onto the canvas, another fabric (the secondary backing) is attached to the back of the rug. The secondary backing is made from 100% organic cotton and is attached with a GOTS approved latex glue, which is biodegradable, non-toxic and does not off gas.