Polka Dot Cotton Blue 4x6
****this rug is in production with a ship date of January****
Whimsical white polka dots on a soft organic cotton blue background! The poms are raised on a plush background, creating a textured multi level pile.
- ultra-soft certified organic cotton rug
- colors are created with all natural dyes
- handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave certified.
- colors can slightly vary from the images shown on your screen
- sale items are non refundable
Our rugs ship directly from India to your home. For that reason, we are unable to accept returns.
When you order this rug, you may request a sample to approve. Please write "sample" on the order, in the notes column.
Should you wish to cancel the order after receiving the sample, we will refund the order*, less the cost of shipping (USD $50).
*Once the sample is returned within 15 days of receipt. Otherwise samples are $100 each, plus shipping.
Please note: Ordering a sample will delay receipt of your rug.
Our handtufted rugs are made by punching strands of wool or cotton into an organic cotton canvas which is stretched on a frame. Master weavers “tuft” using a hand-operated “tufting-gun.”
- Once the weaver has tufted the pattern onto the canvas, another fabric (the secondary backing) is attached to the back of the rug. The secondary backing is made from 100% organic cotton and is attached with a GOTS approved latex glue.
Every Organic Weave rug is certified free of illegal child labor by GoodWeave.Your purchase helps!