Seersucker Shag 5x8 Grey
- Handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
- Custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time
- Custom sizes, colors and shapes (runner, circle, rounds) are available
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown
- All sale items are non refundable
Our rugs ship directly from India to your home. For that reason, we are unable to accept returns.
When you order this rug, you may request a sample to approve. Please write "sample" on the order, in the notes column.
Should you wish to cancel the order after receiving the sample, we will refund the order*, less the cost of shipping (USD $50).
*Once the sample is returned within 15 days of receipt. Otherwise samples are $100 each, plus shipping.
Please note: Ordering a sample will delay receipt of your rug.
Our handtufted rugs are made by punching strands of wool or cotton into an organic cotton canvas which is stretched on a frame. Master weavers “tuft” using a hand-operated “tufting-gun.”
Once the weaver has tufted the pattern onto the canvas, another fabric (the secondary backing) is attached to the back of the rug. The secondary backing is made from 100% organic cotton and is attached with a GOTS approved latex glue, which is non-toxic and does not off gas.