DRAW A RUG CONTEST
- open to children aged 18 & younger, living anywhere in the world
- artwork must be original - can be rectangle, circle or other shape
- we ask that your design contain 8 colors or less
- artwork should be simple, not too detailed please!
- the winner will receive one 4'x 6' organic wool rug in their winning design (value $899)
- contestants agree to have their work published by Organic Weave as part of this contest
the winner agrees to give the rights to their original artwork to Organic Weave Shop to be reproduced, and changed if necessary, to produce rugs for this project
Entry Deadline: Midnight EST on September 30, 2020 to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Contest Submission'.
Include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Maggie Jablonska, Director of Product at Patterson Flynn Martin
Nasiba Adilova, Co-Founder of The Tot
Aida Garcia-Toledo, Founder of Non-Toxic Munchkin
Vanessa Antonelli, Principal of Vanessa Antonelli Interior Design
Profits from sales of the rug will benefit:
The Edible Schoolyard Project—a nonprofit dedicated to transforming the health of children by designing hands-on educational experiences in the garden, kitchen, and cafeteria that connect children to food, nature, and to each other—and the Breakfast Club of Canada—a nonprofit that creates and funds nutrition programs across Canada to help meet the needs of children facing food insecurity.