Inspired from an ancient Chinese trellis pattern, this organic wool rug is hand-crafted, using organic dyes. This rug brings worldly sophistication and charm to any room.
- Handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
- Custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time.
- Custom sizes, colors and shapes (runner, circle, rounds) are available
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown.
- All made-to-order items are non refundable.
Organic Weave uses FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified natural rubber (or latex) in the manufacture of handtufted rugs. The latex is used to secure (or glue) the pile of the rug to the backing (organic cotton canvas).
Please note: All Handtufted rugs are made with natural rubber latex glue. Rugs must be unpacked and not left rolled or stored, as the natural latex needs to breathe. Unpack and lay your rug as soon as you receive it.