Signature Solid Strie
Tufted by hand, our made-to-order Signature Solid Strie rugs are made in super soft 100% Organic Cotton. A beautiful cream mixed with our signature colors (or your custom color) creates a subtle striped effect with a surface that is as soft as silk.
- Handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
- Custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time.
- Custom sizes, colors and shapes (runner, circle, rounds) are available
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown.
- All made-to-order items are non refundable
We have a limited number of samples. We charge $150 for these samples, and will refund the cost, less shipping & handling ($50) when the sample is returned. To order a sample, go to "SAMPLES" page, from main menu.
Organic Weave uses FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified natural rubber (or latex) in the manufacture of handtufted rugs. The latex is used to secure (or glue) the pile of the rug to the backing (organic cotton canvas).
Please note: All Handtufted rugs are made with natural rubber latex glue. Rugs must be unpacked and not left rolled or stored, as the natural latex needs to breathe. Unpack and lay your rug as soon as you receive it.
Every Organic Weave rug is certified free of illegal child labour by GoodWeave.
Your purchase helps!