All sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for exchange or return.Item defective?
- Please send us an image of the defect and we will be happy to take care of the issue for you.
- Our products are made by hand. Variations in size, weight, pile evenness, colors and overall appearance are not considered manufacturing defects as they are inherent properties of being hand-made. Also, expect some shedding of your rug, as it is made with natural fibers. None of these is covered by the warranty.
- Your rug has been carefully packed to exceed shipping requirements; however; on limited occasions, rugs may arrive damaged in transit. If you receive your item damaged from transit, please do not open the package. We request that you send photos, as an investigation will be opened with the carrier responsible for your shipment.
All Custom Rugs are excluded from our Return Policy.
Samples & Sample Kits
- Samples, Sample Kits & Color Chart may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less shipping ($50), provided the samples are in perfect condition. Customers are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Custom orders may be cancelled and refunded within 24h of ordering. No changes or refunds can be made after 24h. Orders for sale rugs may not be cancelled.
In the event that you decide to refuse any shipments from Organic Weave Shop, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Organic Weave Shop. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. Returns must be sent via FedEx, DHL or UPS. We recommend purchasing insurance since we can not be responsible for lost/damaged packages. Please be sure to package returns well, as items damaged from improper packaging will not be accepted.