All sale items + custom rugs are FINAL SALE.
We encourage you to order a sample to check the color/style of the rug before purchasing.
- Please send us an image of the defect within 90 days of receiving the rug and we will be happy to take care of the issue for you.
- Our products are made by hand. Variations in size, weight, pile evenness, colors and overall appearance are not considered manufacturing defects as they are inherent properties of being hand-made with natural materials and natural dyes. Also, expect some shedding of your rug, as it is made with natural fibers. None of these is covered by the warranty.
- In the case of a manufacturing defect, Organic Weave reserves the right to repair or replace the order.
- Your rug has been carefully packed to exceed shipping requirements; however; on limited occasions, rugs may arrive damaged in transit. If you receive your item damaged from transit, please do not open the package. Please send photos of the damaged packaged WITHIN 24 HOURS, as an investigation will be opened with the carrier responsible for your shipment.
- Samples may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less shipping ($50), provided the samples are in perfect condition. Customers are responsible for the return shipping charges.
In the event that you refuse any shipments from Organic Weave Shop, you are responsible for the cost of the rug plus original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges. Additional charges will apply (including freight, duty, taxes and custom charges) if we attempt to deliver the rug again. No refunds will be offered for refused shipments.