In Stock Rugs
- Not happy with your rug? In Stock Rugs may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Rugs must be in original (unused) condition and in original packaging or the equivalent.
- Unless you receive a damaged item or there was an error on your order, you will be responsible for all shipping costs (for orders with free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund).
- Refunds will be issued when your return is received by us.
A restocking fee of 15% + shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
All sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for exchange or return.Item defective?
- Please send us an image of the defect and we will be happy to take care of the issue for you.
- Our products are made by hand. Variations in size, weight, pile evenness, colors and overall appearance are not considered manufacturing defects as they are inherent properties of being hand-made. Also, expect some shedding of your rug, as it is made with natural fibers. None of these is covered by the warranty.
- Your rug has been carefully packed to exceed shipping requirements; however; on limited occasions, rugs may arrive damaged in transit. If you receive your item damaged from transit, please do not open the package. We request that you send photos, as an investigation will be opened with the carrier responsible for your shipment.
All Custom Rugs are excluded from our Return Policy.
Samples & Sample Kits
- Samples, Sample Kits & Color Chart may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less shipping ($50), provided the samples are in perfect condition. Customers are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Custom orders may be cancelled and refunded within 24h of ordering. No changes or refunds can be made after 24h. Orders for in stock rugs may not be cancelled.