Signature Solid Strie
Tufted by hand, our made-to-order Signature Solid Strie rugs are made in super soft 100% Organic Cotton. A beautiful cream mixed with our signature colors (or your custom color) creates a subtle striped effect with a surface that is as soft as silk.
- Handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
- Custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time.
- Custom sizes, colors and shapes (runner, circle, rounds) are available
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown.
- All made-to-order items are non refundable
We have a limited number of samples. We charge $150 for these samples, and will refund the cost, less shipping & handling ($50) when the sample is returned. To order a sample, go to "SAMPLES" page, from main menu.
Our handtufted rugs are made by punching strands of wool or cotton into an organic cotton canvas which is stretched on a frame. Master weavers “tuft” using a hand-operated “tufting-gun.”
Once the weaver has tufted the pattern onto the canvas, another fabric (the secondary backing) is attached to the back of the rug. The secondary backing is made from 100% organic cotton and is attached with a GOTS approved latex glue, which is non-toxic and does not off gas.